Introjucer fails to build

Hi, 

Introjucer (latest 688f14d50d) fails to build on Mac OS X 10.6.8 / Xcode 3.2.6 (Release).

In file included from /Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/../../Source/Project/jucer_ProjectContentComponent.cpp:31:

/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/../../Source/Project/../../JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_core/../../../../../modules/juce_core/memory/juce_ScopedPointer.h: In copy constructor 'juce::LocalisedStrings::LocalisedStrings(const juce::LocalisedStrings&)':

/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/../../Source/Project/../../JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_core/../../../../../modules/juce_core/memory/juce_ScopedPointer.h:223: error: 'juce::ScopedPointer<ObjectType>::ScopedPointer(const juce::ScopedPointer<ObjectType>&) [with ObjectType = juce::LocalisedStrings]' is private

/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/../../Source/Project/../../JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_core/../../../../../modules/juce_core/text/juce_LocalisedStrings.h:77: error: within this context

/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/../../Source/Project/../Utility/jucer_TranslationTool.h: In member function 'void TranslationToolComponent::loadFile()':

/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/../../Source/Project/../Utility/jucer_TranslationTool.h:386: note: synthesized method 'juce::LocalisedStrings::LocalisedStrings(const juce::LocalisedStrings&)' first required here 

For information:

CompileC "build/The Introjucer.build/Release/The Introjucer.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/jucer_ProjectContentComponent.o" ../../Source/Project/jucer_ProjectContentComponent.cpp normal x86_64 c++ com.apple.compilers.llvmgcc42

cd /Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX

setenv LANG en_US.US-ASCII

/Developer/usr/bin/llvm-gcc-4.2 -x c++ -arch x86_64 -fmessage-length=0 -pipe -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -fasm-blocks -O3 -mdynamic-no-pic -Wreturn-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-variable -D_NDEBUG=1 -DNDEBUG=1 -DJUCER_XCODE_MAC_F6D2F4CF=1 -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -mmacosx-version-min=10.5 -iquote "/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/build/The Introjucer.build/Release/The Introjucer.build/Introjucer-generated-files.hmap" "-I/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/build/The Introjucer.build/Release/The Introjucer.build/Introjucer-own-target-headers.hmap" "-I/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/build/The Introjucer.build/Release/The Introjucer.build/Introjucer-all-target-headers.hmap" -iquote "/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/build/The Introjucer.build/Release/The Introjucer.build/Introjucer-project-headers.hmap" -Wreorder -F/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/build/Release -I/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/build/Release/include -I../../JuceLibraryCode -I../../../../modules "-I/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/build/The Introjucer.build/Release/The Introjucer.build/DerivedSources/x86_64" "-I/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/build/The Introjucer.build/Release/The Introjucer.build/DerivedSources" -Wall -Wshadow -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wshadow -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wstrict-aliasing -Wuninitialized -Wunused-parameter -c /Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/../../Source/Project/jucer_ProjectContentComponent.cpp -o "/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/build/The Introjucer.build/Release/The Introjucer.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/jucer_ProjectContentComponent.o"

Thanks - should hopefully work ok now.

Sadly not ( with commit d505edc012fdc8586f3027630b50599966916dff ). It seems that NON_COPYABLE do not resolve the problem.

In file included from /Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/../../Source/Project/jucer_ProjectContentComponent.cpp:31:

/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/../../Source/Project/../../JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_core/../../../../../modules/juce_core/text/juce_LocalisedStrings.h: In member function 'void TranslationToolComponent::loadFile()':

/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/../../Source/Project/../../JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_core/../../../../../modules/juce_core/text/juce_LocalisedStrings.h:202: error: 'juce::LocalisedStrings::LocalisedStrings(const juce::LocalisedStrings&)' is private

/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/extras/Introjucer/Builds/MacOSX/../../Source/Project/../Utility/jucer_TranslationTool.h:386: error: within this context

Blasted old versions of gcc.. Ok, try again.

(I can't actually test this myself now that Apple seem to have removed gcc from Xcode 5)

Congratulations! That's OK now.

I'm still with 10.6.8 since i don't want to throw my MacBook because somebody in California decided it is too old, but i know that i will have to ;-)

Anyway i build "The Introjucer" time to time to check the compile process ; i'll do it more often now.