Is there signal handling class in juce?

hi, guys

Is there signal handling class in juce?

Thanks!
leon

hi,guys,
I use juce in plugin for Internet Explorer. is any signal handler from juce lib available?

Thanks!
leon

If you mean a signal/slot class then no, but there are plenty of other types of event-handling classes.

I’m currently working on some browser-plugin wrapper classes - I’ve got netscape plugins working already on mac/pc, and will do an activex version next. Just thought I’d better mention that in case you end up spending time reinventing the wheel!

hi, jules

awesome!

I do not want to reinvent the wheels, and I prefer to use juce lib, which is very good. My application is based on plugin. if you can invent the wheels for that, I definitely want to use it .

I plan to use juce in netsape plugins, and firefox plugin.
Are you going to invent the firefox plugin architecture in juce lib as well?

shall I find the wrapper class for netscape plugins in subversion? what’s the class names?

Cheers!
leon

I’ve not checked it in yet, still working on it… Will post something very soon.

I have been working with firefox plugin with juce library, and got some issues. for example , some objects can not be initialized. I debugged this issue, and I did not find the way to initialize all the objects efficiently. I am interested in doing plugin stuff, like my name “pluginstarter”… :slight_smile:
So could I join to work on plugin with you guys?
My email is : dencenyu@gmail.com

Cheers!
leon