Issue when trying to convert .SVG to Path (binary data) using the Projucer

Hi :slight_smile:

I’m sure what I am doing wrong here… My issue is that I want to use the ProJucer, to convert .svg files into some code “Paths”. I am opening the “SVG Path converter” in the tools menu and doing a paste of a path/content on a .svg file, but the figure that comes out have a very strange fashion…

For instance I have tried the “document-open.svg” fill open icon, which is part of the toolbar in the Widget demo of the Demorunner, and the resut is very strange… and. does not look at all similar to the original icon…

Are. there any of you that is having same kind of problem ? - ( I have just upgraded to JUCE 7.0.11 - but also saw this on earlier versions…)

BR
Bo

I guess this is deprecated and will not be fixed. I’m also interested in a svg to juce::Graphics converter. But to be honest, the code that the Projucer generates is a mess.

1 Like

OK, thanks - that makes sense… since I am not at all getting this to work…

Maybe someone from the Juce Team could comment here ?? - will there be an update to the Projucer in the future ?? - or is there a kind of alternative, for embedding .svg files into the code and avoid loading -svg files from the disk, when using svg paths as part of the GUI ??

BR
Bo