Juce and VST plugins

yeah haydxn i know that… you showed a simplicistic, clear and fast solution. just wondering if people have put effort on parameter’s value mapping and translation. just wodering more complex versatile different solutions…
some normalisation are just the same for all implementations. you subclass the slider for making it usable for only that case, i subclass the translator while maintaining the slider immutated for making it usable for xxx cases, having also the possibility to change the case at runtime!

A multichannel convolution plug-in :shock: Looks interesting ! When I will have some time to continue programming, I will try some dynamic convolution algorithms (to do non linear systems simulation 8) )

I’m came back after some months.

I spent this nights upgrading my VST plugin code with the latest JUCE 1.25 and VST Framework.

Unfortunately I’ve encountered a new problem that I hope you can solve easily.

Either the Sliders text boxes and normal text editors don’t allow the user to get their focus to edit them. (under all the vst hosts i’ve tried, live 5, bidule and audiomulch)

Did change something in the new JUCE release around text editors management?

Two things spring to mind:

Did you set:
info.editorRequiresKeyboardFocus = true;

And, Secondly, I’ve noticed that vst automation will yank the focus around if the parameter is hooked to the gui.

[quote=“Rock Hardbuns”]Two things spring to mind:

Did you set:
info.editorRequiresKeyboardFocus = true;
[/quote]

Yes, I did

yep, I seem to have messed this up a bit in the last release. If you want to patch it, just go into juce_win32_Windowing.cpp and change the call to “GetForegoundWindow()” to “GetFocus()”…