Link problem on MAC

Hi,

I’ve created a JUCE project for Windows and it all works ok. I tried compiling it on the MAC but I get the following link error.

Undefined symbols: _MIDIClientCreate _MIDIDeviceGetNumberOfEntities _MIDIEndpointGetEntity _MIDIEntityGetDevice _MIDIGetDestination _MIDIGetNumberOfDestinations _MIDIGetNumberOfSources _MIDIGetSource _MIDIInputPortCreate _MIDIObjectFindByUniqueID _MIDIObjectGetDataProperty _MIDIObjectGetStringProperty _MIDIOutputPortCreate _MIDIPortConnectSource _MIDIPortDisconnectSource _MIDIPortDispose _MIDISend _kMIDIPropertyConnectionUniqueID _kMIDIPropertyName collect2: ld returned 1 exit status /usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols: _MIDIClientCreate _MIDIDeviceGetNumberOfEntities _MIDIEndpointGetEntity _MIDIEntityGetDevice _MIDIGetDestination _MIDIGetNumberOfDestinations _MIDIGetNumberOfSources _MIDIGetSource _MIDIInputPortCreate _MIDIObjectFindByUniqueID _MIDIObjectGetDataProperty _MIDIObjectGetStringProperty _MIDIOutputPortCreate _MIDIPortConnectSource _MIDIPortDisconnectSource _MIDIPortDispose _MIDISend _kMIDIPropertyConnectionUniqueID _kMIDIPropertyName collect2: ld returned 1 exit status Build failed for target "juce_application" (1 error, 2 warnings)

Does anyone know how I would resolve this?[/code]

yeah, the clue is in the word “midi”. Perhaps linking to the CoreMIDI framework might help?

I’m a bit of a newbie to the MAC but thank-you - that did the trick. :slight_smile:

Link errors are usually pretty simple to fix - just search for the missing functions and find out which library they’re from.