Logic and JUCE_FORCE_LEGACY_PARAMETER_AUTOMATION_TYPE

I’ve almost been able to get my automated parameters from legacy (pre-JUCE) AudioUnits to work in Logic, by setting JUCE_FORCE_LEGACY_PARAMETER_AUTOMATION_TYPE to 1. However, I notice that the ranges of my automation data is not correct. Studio One 4 and Ableton Live 10 both show the correct values, but in Logic they are scaled improperly. (We’re using JUCE 5.3.2 still, btw.)

How can I address this? If I don’t define that macro, then my discrete parameters all show either the minimum or the maximum value. This macro fixes that, but the resulting values are still not quite correct.

Anyone know what might be causing this, or how to fix it?

Have the issues of backwards compatibility with AU in Logic been resolved in newer JUCE versions? (I have to give my bosses a good reason to make an SDK update, if that is the solution.)

Thanks!

It looks like changing getMaximumParameterValue() to only return 1.0 resolves the issue in Logic, without breaking Live or Studio One, or normal behavior. Will require more testing to be certain this doesn’t break anything else.