Be part of our innovative audio technology start-up in LEIPZIG (GERMANY) as
Developer Audio DSP Software / VST Plugins (m/f/d)
- Developing novel audio DSP algorithms, applications and plug-ins
- Managing all phases of the software life cycle including UI, test, release and maintenance
- Implementing new features in existing programs
- And, of course, contributing your own ideas to make our products even better
- You have a degree with a technical reference (e.g. computer science, engineering, natural sciences, audio engineering, electrical engineering, information technology, business informatics, industrial engineering and management, business mathematics) or can demonstrate corresponding skills in another way.
- You can prove extensive experience in programming with C++.
- You have already worked with audio DSP and/or developed audio software.
- You are familiar with suitable APIs and frameworks (e.g. VST, JUCE, …).
- You work independently, structured and conscientiously.
- You share our passion for music or good sound, maybe even play an instrument or like to sing.
- You can arrange your working hours flexibly and work partly in your home office.
- You work on highly relevant issues and innovative solutions.
- You will gain insights into numerous subject areas.
- We offer you a steep learning curve and further training opportunities.
- We offer you a modern, highly motivated working environment near the Leipzig Rosental.
- The compatibility of family and career is very important to us.
- Our team will continue to grow, with many interesting career prospects.
Send your application with cover letter, CV and supporting documents to Mario at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!