NAMM - anyone coming?

Hey, will anyone from the forum will be around for NAMM this year?

I’d love to meet fellow JUCE users/forum members if you’re around!

Eyal

2 Likes

I’ll be there! You knew that already though :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ll be there

:wave:

Is there going to be a JUCE Meetup at the ROLI booth this year?

Rail

I’ll be there repping Tracktion. We’re by the entrance to ACC North Level 1 booth 14201

Come say hi!

5 Likes

I’m proud to announce that we’re teaming up with Output to put together an audio developer meetup. We’re calling audio programmers of all skill levels to come out and network!

Register your interest here.

Hope to see you there!

5 Likes

I’ll also be there at the Tracktion booth.

2 Likes

i’ll be hanging out by the Theo Wanne booth for the most part, in the band/orchestra area of namm

1 Like

Yep, will be there lurking around the Eventide booth

1 Like

I’ll be there too. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

1 Like

I’ll be manning the Antares booth when I’m not wandering the floor or catching some music someplace.

1 Like

I’ll be wandering the show and speaking on a panel re: “Cloud Integration Strategies” on Saturday. There was supposed to have been a JUCE workshop on Friday, but that’s been scrubbed from the schedule, it appears.

1 Like

I’ll be walking around in an overloaded auditory state on Saturday.

I’m not going to be an NAMM this year unfortunately, but please stop and say hello at the ROLI and Tracktion booths, where we’ve got some cool new stuff on display!

Since there were a lot of people that wanted to attend but had to leave right after NAMM, we decided to move our networking event to tonight! Here are the details…hope to see you there!

2 Likes