Plugin fails validation in Logic

Hello, I’m a complete beginner to JUCE and making audio plugins in general so I apologize for my lack of knowledge and the fact that this might be a really dumb issue, but I’m having trouble getting my plugin to work in Logic and was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction.

I’ve created a simple 12 band graphic equalizer plugin with JUCE, and it builds and works in Xcode just fine with Audio Plugin Host. Whenever I build it and transfer the component file into my Plug-Ins/Components directory and run Logic, however, it fails validation in the plug-in manager. If I click the “use anyway” box and try it out, it seems to work fine so I’m not sure what the problem is. Whenever I reset and rescan the plugin, the following results occur (see screenshot):

I’ve tried running it with pluginval as I saw suggested in a thread here and it seems to pass all the tests without issues. I’m not sure exactly what the problem is from the assertion failures as seen in the scan results.

Can anyone point me in the right direction here? Is there something stupid I’m doing or overlooking? Apologies again for my lack of knowledge here if I’ve left out something important.

Thanks.

You have to look at the source code:

jassert (frequency > 0 && frequency <= static_cast<NumericType> (sampleRate * 0.5));

The frequency of a peaking filter is non-positive or larger than Nyquist. It occurs when the samplerate is less than 48000.

jassert (channel < numChannels);

You call getSingleChannelBlock(size_t channel) with an argument larger than the num of channels. It occurs when there is only one channel.