I'm looking for a developer to expand on an XML-based preset system using the JUCE 4 framework within a AU/VST project.
This is a paid project with a timeframe of 2-4 Weeks. Please e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of Work:
Expansion of existing XML-based Preset system within the JUCE 4 framework.
Work would involve improvements upon an existing preset system as an independent component.
- Create a project-local folder for storing preset information.
- Allow Multiple Directory preset storage (factory presets in application folder, user presets in ~/Documents/, for example).
- Preset Search Functionality within Component.
- File Extension hiding.
- Preset Tagging System (“Organic, Tremolo, et cetera”).
- ‘Favorite’ functionality. Allow users to click an icon that distinguishes a preset as a favorite.
- Preset Sorting (Favorites appear at top, alphabetical order).