Projucer crash when trying to add new module


I’ve just updated to the latest develop branch of JUCE, built the projucer with it and have encountered something strange. When I try to add a new submodule using the “+” button, it insta-crashes with this stack trace:

At first I thought it was just me messing around with module paths in a specific project, but
I can confirm this happens with all of my .jucer files.
Very strange.

I have also confirmed that the previous version of the projucer still works. (v7.0.7 compared to 7.0.8)

Thanks for reporting I also experienced this - fix incoming.

Cheers anthony :+1:

A fix for this is now included on the develop branch