Projucer make failed

how to fix?

/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/bits/mathcalls.h:159:1: note: ‘ceilf’
__MATHCALLX (ceil, (Mdouble __x), (const));
^
At global scope:
cc1plus: warning: unrecognized command line option ‘-Wno-inconsistent-missing-override’
At global scope:
cc1plus: warning: unrecognized command line option ‘-Wno-inconsistent-missing-override’
Makefile:151: recipe for target ‘build/intermediate/Release/MainComponent_a6ffb4a5.o’ failed
make: *** [build/intermediate/Release/MainComponent_a6ffb4a5.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…
Makefile:156: recipe for target ‘build/intermediate/Release/Main_90ebc5c2.o’ failed
make: *** [build/intermediate/Release/Main_90ebc5c2.o] Error 1

Hi @djrecycle,

Welcome to the JUCE forum!

It seems that you didn’t provide the complete build error, but only a few lines from the end. Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure that most of the important information is at the beginning.

Could you please copy-paste the complete build error? Please surround it with 3 back-tick characters so it gets nicely formatted like this:

```
formatted text
```   

Thanks!

Are you using clang?

Here’s the setup script that I use when spinning up a linux VM for building JUCE projects via Vagrant:

apt-get -y install llvm clang libfreetype6-dev libx11-dev libxinerama-dev libxrandr-dev libxcursor-dev mesa-common-dev libasound2-dev freeglut3-dev libxcomposite-dev libcurl4-gnutls-dev libwebkit2gtk-4.0 libgtk-3-dev

export CC=/usr/bin/clang
export CXX=/usr/bin/clang++

THIS MY PROCESS INSTALLATION

This looks more like the actual error:

as indicated by the error: written in red.

The usage of std::ceilf was indeed problematic on Linux and was fixed in November 2018 in this commit of HISE:

You can either make the same changes to your copy of HISE 2.0.0, or you could try to use HISE 2.1.0 instead.

okok thx, i can try it

Ahh, sorry I misunderstood
I thought you were having trouble making projucer itself.
You got it working now?

ok noproblem :), its my troble now, I can install sucsses but, if went open JUCE ,I should be open the JUCE folder, how to install for all and can be open to Desktop?