Scrollbar width/height

Is there any way to change the ‘depth’ of a scrollbar? I want to be able to control the width of a vertical scrollbar, or height of a horizontal scrollbar in a listbox, but I can’t see if this is possible.

BTW, talking of scrollbars, it seems that when treeviews have componentized items, the horizontal scrollbar never activates. Is this a bug, or is some manual work required when using components for items?

Oops. Namespace collision is why it wasn’t working.

[quote]
BTW, talking of scrollbars, it seems that when treeviews have componentized items, the horizontal scrollbar never activates. Is this a bug, or is some manual work required when using components for items?[/quote]

This question still stands though…

I think I set it up so that the components are all limited to the width of the treeview, which I suppose isn’t too good a solution…

It’s a good point, I’ll make a note to look at this and provide some better control over it.

[quote=“jules”]I think I set it up so that the components are all limited to the width of the treeview, which I suppose isn’t too good a solution…
[/quote]

That would explain why it seems to scroll on non-component treeviews.

The problem with limiting on width is that a disk directory tree, to pick one common usage of treeviews, will typically have a fairly deep structure.