We’re looking for a C++ developer with JUCE experience to join an exciting company developing the next generation of music production software. Some DSP knowledge is required and experience building audio plugins desired.
You will be joining a small, passionate team of audio enthusiasts and software developers intent on changing the way we make music using computers.
• Competitive and dependant upon experience
• Downtown Toronto
You will assist in the development of a new digital audio workstation that will allow users to create, collaborate and share their compositions on the cloud. You will work with a small team of C++ developers in creating new technologies that will enable a better music making and collaboration experience for music makers, technologists and audio professionals. You will have the opportunity to work in a startup environment, changing the world through technology and working in a small team looking to make a big difference.
- Experience developing audio software in a professional environment.
- Experience in DSP and C++ development.
- Experience using the JUCE framework
- Experience with object orientated programming
- Experience in the Agile programming methodology.
- Software architecture/design.
- Portfolio showing previous audio software applications built is always a bonus.
- Highly efficient software developer, architect
- Dynamic approach to learning and creative problem solving
- Test driven development approach
- Lean/agile approach to problem solving
- Thorough knowledge of C++ programming language, JUCE framework, audio plugin
formats, signal processing
MA or higher in Computer Science, Digital Signal Processing or similar field, or equivalent
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.