[solved] Missing JUCE_ANDROID_ACTIVITY_CLASSNAME macro

Hi,

I recently updated JUCE and Projucer to 5.4.2 and now I cannot compile my Projects for Android (using Android Studio 3.3.1 on Mac OSX) any more. I get the following error
> In file included from …/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/modules/juce_audio_basics/juce_audio_basics.h:52:

In file included from ../../../../../../../../../modules/juce_core/juce_core.h:353:
../../../../../../../../../modules/juce_core/native/juce_android_JNIHelpers.h:27:3: error: "The JUCE_ANDROID_ACTIVITY_CLASSNAME and JUCE_ANDROID_ACTIVITY_CLASSPATH macros must be set!"
 #error "The JUCE_ANDROID_ACTIVITY_CLASSNAME and JUCE_ANDROID_ACTIVITY_CLASSPATH macros must be set!"

The DemoRunner will not compile either, with the same error, so it does not seem to be only my projects.

I obviously re-saved with Projucer but that did noch change anything.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Thanks,
Roman

That looks like you are using an old version of that file. Are you sure your JUCE modules are up-to-date and you’ve re-saved the project with the latest Projucer?

Thanks. Yes, I indeed mixed up two different versions. I have no idea how I managed to do that and how I managed to miss that. All fixed now and it compiles.

1 Like