Somet' broked in latest trunk (350)

Latest trunk (350?) doesn’t build on my machine (but it’s 6 in the very am, and I’m feeling a little punchy, so I may have missed something obvious…)

bool ApplicationCommandManager::invoke (const ApplicationCommandTarget::InvocationInfo& info_, const bool asynchronously)
{
    // This call isn't thread-safe for use from a non-UI thread without locking the message
    // manager first..
    checkMessageManagerIsLocked

checkMessageManagerIsLocked is #defined in juce_component.cpp

#define checkMessageManagerIsLocked     jassert (MessageManager::getInstance()->currentThreadHasLockedMessageManager());

I get these errors, which is odd, because it does seem to be defined

\juce\src\juce_appframework\application\juce_applicationcommandmanager.cpp(197) : error C2065: 'checkMessageManagerIsLocked' : undeclared identifier
\juce\src\juce_appframework\application\juce_applicationcommandmanager.cpp(197) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'ApplicationCommandTarget'
\juce\src\juce_appframework\application\juce_applicationcommandmanager.cpp(197) : error C2059: syntax error : 'const'
\juce\src\juce_appframework\application\juce_applicationcommandmanager.cpp(199) : error C2065: 'target' : undeclared identifier
\juce\src\juce_appframework\application\juce_applicationcommandmanager.cpp(203) : error C2227: left of '->getCommandInfo' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
        type is ''unknown-type''
\juce\src\juce_appframework\application\juce_applicationcommandmanager.cpp(210) : error C2227: left of '->invoke' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
        type is ''unknown-type''

You must have grabbed that file while I was still changing stuff. Try it now.

Stange, those are still the only differences in that file…
I’m just about to clean-up and re-try.
Ta, Jules

Hmm… (as usual) I’m confused.

Just checked that everythings updated - and it is, and I’m still getting the same thing.

Erm, how does ApplicationCommandManager.cpp get to use something #defined in component.cpp ? {fully expect answer to be something C++'y that I don’t understand, but I didn’t know you could do that}

Oh, sorry - I could have sworn I checked that file in, but obviously I didn’t! It’s there now.

:smiley:

Just off to see Russell Brand in Croydon - Dunno why I mentioned that.