Sonoma?

There’s the deprecation warning as I mentioned here that prevents juceaide being built: Deprecation warnings on macOS 14.0. This can be bypassed by simply removing that chunk of code and returning {} (assuming you don’t need to use that code for your app).

I’m also getting an error from WebKit while building juceaide which appears to be using a type that no longer exists:

/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.0.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Headers/WKWebsiteDataStore.h:117:47: error: type argument 'nw_proxy_config_t' (aka 'nw_proxy_config *') is neither an Objective-C object nor a block type

This can be bypassed by removing #import <WebKit/WebKit.h> from juce_gui_basics.cpp (again, assuming you don’t need to use WebKit for your app).

Even then, once I actually manage to build my app I’m getting uncaught exceptions (despite being thrown within a try-catch block), which suggests breaking ABI changes.

// libc++abi: terminating due to uncaught exception of type juce::JSONParser::ErrorException
// Despite the call stack including:

try
    {
        result = JSONParser (text.getCharPointer()).parseObjectOrArray();
    }
    catch (const JSONParser::ErrorException& error)
    {
        return error.getResult();
    }

I’ve yet to find a solution to this one.