Trivial warning

On Xcode 7.2, I’m getting a “no newline at end of file” warning for juce_AAX_Modifier_Injector.h

Thanks! Fixed on develop.

Sorry, same issue for juce_CachedValue.cpp, didn’t notice that one before

Thanks!            

…and now that I’m building on Windows, I’m getting this with Visual Studio 2015:

juce\modules\juce_events\messages\juce_applicationbase.cpp(264): warning C4996: 'freopen': This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using freopen_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.

Once again thanks for spotting. Fixed on develop.

Just curious: I can’t seem to re-produce any of the warnings you have been reporting. I’m also on VS 2015. Any special flags you are using to compile your code?

My project has not been generated with Projucer, that could be the main reason why I am getting more warnings (I like to use strict settings for them).

On the Mac, the one for the newline at end of file is a build setting in Xcode which goes like this

GCC_WARN_ABOUT_MISSING_NEWLINE = YES

And the corresponding flag on the command line is -Wnewline-eof

As for the Windows build, I am working remotely now and cannot provide you with the necessary information. Will add to this post when I get the chance

Ok, on Windows the only relevant settings that I could find are:

Warning Level: Level3 (/W3)
Security Check: Enable Security Check (/GS)

And in fact if I lower the warning level to W2, that particular warning that I’m getting disappears