Undefined Symbol with Custom Function in JUCE Module

I’m running into an issue where a function I added to a JUCE module cannot be found in the static library. The error I find when building is below:

ld: Undefined symbols:
   juce::MessageManager::processEvents(), referenced from:
      ArtinstLicenseWindow::registerLicense() in libArtivox.a[6](PluginLicense.o)
   clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation).

where processEvents is a custom function similar to runDispatchLoop() like below:

void MessageManager::processEvents() 
{
   JUCE_TRY
   {
   if (! detail::dispatchNextMessageOnSystemQueue (false))
      Thread::sleep(1)
   }
   JUCE_CATCH_EXCEPTION
}

and libArtivox is the standard -l(name of project) static library made.

Weirdly enough, the way I call processEvents() works on Windows with Visual Studio 2019 for static builds, but I’m only seeing this error on MacOS with Xcode.

My thought is that I’m seeing the undefined symbol error because the custom function I wrote is not being captured by whatever makes the static library, but I’m in the very unfamiliar world of MacOS and Xcode (and would like to leave as soon as possible). I wish I had more information for what’s happening, so if there’s anything I scrounge up, just let me know!

It looks like there’s a MessageManager specifically for MacOS that operates differently, and so my function was not put under the correct platform. All good now!