What is the JUCE way to detect WM_POWERBROADCAST messages?

Our app needs to detect WM_POWERBROADCAST wParam=PBT_APMSUSPEND so that this will shutdown the app. I've looked for but not found a juce way to capture native messages such as this. 

I'm asking before I roll my own hidden window to capture these events which seems hackish. I'll have to roll my own solution on Mac too unless there's already a JUCE way to capture and handle OS power events. Is there?

Thanks,

Paul S...

Surprisingly, JUCE doesn't handle these types of events...

The only related forum discussion of this was pretty old, so I thought a new query was in order.

Jules, if you read this, one of my searches was 'WM_' to find forum posts about windows message handling. Your website search tool disallows queries with only 3 characters. In a website I maintained back in the day, I changed the search term minimum char limit to 2. This made the client happy since search found the necessary TLA's and the site suffered no ill affects.

Thanks for a great framework!

Jules, if you read this, one of my searches was 'WM_' to find forum posts about windows message handling. Your website search tool disallows queries with only 3 characters. In a website I maintained back in the day, I changed the search term minimum char limit to 2. This made the client happy since search found the necessary TLA's and the site suffered no ill affects.

That's a good idea, and I changed the setting on the site now, but I didn't realise this would make it go off and re-index the whole site, so searches will be broken for at least a few hours while that task runs! doh!

Anyway.. no, haven't ever considered the power broadcast thing before. If there's an equivalent on other platforms then I guess it might be worth adding some kind of handler for it.