Windows DLL

Using the latest projucer and VS2017 I have done some testing with the examples to see if my setup is stable. I see some problems in some examples:

The windows DLL has the next error:

1>c:\juce 5.3\juce\modules\juce_events\interprocess\juce_networkservicediscovery.cpp(78): error C2385: ambiguous access of ‘delete’ (compiling source file …..\JuceLibraryCode\include_juce_events.cpp)
1>c:\juce 5.3\juce\modules\juce_events\interprocess\juce_networkservicediscovery.cpp(78): note: could be the ‘delete’ in base ‘juce::Thread’ (compiling source file …..\JuceLibraryCode\include_juce_events.cpp)
1>c:\juce 5.3\juce\modules\juce_events\interprocess\juce_networkservicediscovery.cpp(78): note: or could be the ‘delete’ in base ‘juce::AsyncUpdater’ (compiling source file …..\JuceLibraryCode\include_juce_events.cpp)
1>c:\juce 5.3\juce\modules\juce_events\interprocess\juce_networkservicediscovery.cpp(78): note: This diagnostic occurred in the compiler generated function ‘void *juce::NetworkServiceDiscovery::AvailableServiceList::__delDtor(unsigned int)’ (compiling source file …..\JuceLibraryCode\include_juce_events.cpp)

Maybe this helps someone.

Kind regards, Harrie

Thank, I’ll get that sorted.