Xcode 4.6.3 and Core Audio Utility Classes OS X 10.6 support

I've recently upgraded my Xcode from 4.2 to 4.6 and in the proccess of upgrading, changed my old Core Audio Tools for Xcode with the new Core Audio Utility Classes.

It clearly states on the Apple Developer website that the new Core Audio Utility Classes doesn't support OS X 10.6. I can now compile my plug-in using the 10.8 and 10.7 base SDKs (it fails on 10.6 base SDK), but obviously the plug-in doesn't work on OS X 10.6.

I tried searching for the old Core Audio Tools for Xcode (especially the famed February 2012 version), but they seem to be removed from Apple servers.

Is there any way of producing a 10.6-compatible Audio Unit using Xcode 4.6?

Did you or anyone else find any solution to this?

I'm in the exactly same situation with lacking support of OSX 10.6 and xcode 4.6

It seems some classes are missing or renamed.

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Extras/CoreAudio/AudioUnits/AUPublic/AUBase/ComponentBase.h:203:2: Unknown type name 'AudioComponentPlugInInterface'; did you mean 'AudioComponentPlugInInstance'?

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Extras/CoreAudio/AudioUnits/AUPublic/AUBase/AUPlugInDispatch.h:71:9: Unknown type name 'AudioComponentMethod'; did you mean 'AudioComponent'?

etc.... the compiler stops after 20 errors.