Xcode and cmath

I am compiling my first JUCE project in Xcode and cmath, included via a chain of includes that ends at juce_StandardHeader.h, is raising several Parse and Semantic Issues in Xcode. Perhaps it is a compiler problem?  I'm using the standard configuration JUCE generates for Xcode (LLVM).

Below are the errors:

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/c++/v1/cmath:900:9: Unexpected parenthesis after '::'
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/c++/v1/cmath:900:9: Expected unqualified-id
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/c++/v1/cmath:905:1: 'inline' can only appear on functions
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/c++/v1/cmath:905:78: Expected expression
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/c++/v1/cmath:905:96: Expected ';' after top level declarator
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/c++/v1/cmath:906:1: 'inline' can only appear on functions
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/c++/v1/cmath:906:46: Redefinition of 'gLog' with a different type: 'long double (*)(long double) noexcept' vs 'float (*)(float) noexcept'
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/c++/v1/cmath:906:78: Expected expression
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/c++/v1/cmath:906:96: Expected ';' after top level declarator
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/c++/v1/cmath:928:34: Call to 'log10' is ambiguous