`You need to..' on - Tutorial: Handling MIDI events

I tried to run the demo project on the tutorial for Handling MIDI events. I added the missing modules and saved. When I run on xcode, I run into several errors:

.../projucer/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/utility/juce_CheckSettingMacros.h:32:3: "You need to enable at least one plugin format!"
.../projucer/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/utility/juce_CheckSettingMacros.h:41:3: "You need to define the JucePlugin_IsSynth value!"
.../projucer/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/utility/juce_CheckSettingMacros.h:45:3: "You need to define the JucePlugin_ManufacturerCode value!"
.../projucer/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/utility/juce_CheckSettingMacros.h:49:3: "You need to define the JucePlugin_PluginCode value!"
.../projucer/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/utility/juce_CheckSettingMacros.h:53:3: "You need to define the JucePlugin_ProducesMidiOutput value!"
.../projucer/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/utility/juce_CheckSettingMacros.h:57:3: "You need to define the JucePlugin_WantsMidiInput value!"
.../projucer/modules/juce_audio_plugin_client/utility/juce_CheckSettingMacros.h:65:3: "You need to define the JucePlugin_EditorRequiresKeyboardFocus value!"

But in the Config > Project Settings, there aren’t fields that can be filled. I guess this is because it’s not Audio Plugin, it’s GUI. However, if I change it to Audio Plugin and fill the fields, it gives 67 errors. I couldn’t make it work.

Am I doing something wrong? I am new to juce. Maybe am I completely out of line?

Hmmm not sure how you got to that state. The “Handling MIDI events” tutorial is a GUI app and therefore should not have the juce_audio_plugin_client module added to the project. Try removing that module in the Projucer.