'a'

When I push lower case a anywhere in the Jucer, the current component disappears. The key mapping in prefs looks OK, could there be something in storedsettings, or is it my juce install?

Bruce

that’s a wacky one! It was the native menus causing the problem - I’ve just checked in a new version that should fix it…

Does that mean I should get on the subversion bandwagon? Is it safe to work with the head code?

Do you have a URL for the SVN access?

Bruce

The URL for the svn repository is:

The svn command to get the tip from svn is as follows (run this from an appropriate folder on your computer, and it assumes you have svn installed…) :

svn co https://juce.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/juce/trunk juce

… at least, I think that is what I typed-in last time!

HTH!

Pete

Thanks. I’ll just use the URL. I use a java based subversion client that works the same on Mac & PC to limit command line fun.

Bruce

Well, that’s pretty brilliant.

I presume we can’t commit? Any tips about protecting files we change? For instance, I modify the Mac xconfig to only target 10.4.

Bruce

[quote=“Bruce Wheaton”]Well, that’s pretty brilliant.

I presume we can’t commit? Any tips about protecting files we change? For instance, I modify the Mac xconfig to only target 10.4.

Bruce[/quote]

it should merge changes. dont know about your client, but for any files that cant be merged (e.g. you changed a line that jules also changed), you should be presented (or prompted to use one) a merge utility which lets you choose which change to accept.

or do you mean mark a file so as never to be updated?

I suppose you’re right - I would get a conflict message. In this case, the sconfig won’t change every often, so I’ll just never be ‘current’ as far as svn is concerned.

I guess if I really need a change I should make my own file anyway.

Thanks,

Bruce