AAX Dynamic Plugin Function

Let me preface by stating I am new here and I might be posting in the wrong area.
I am an outsider…
I found an issue with Pro Tools where most plugins including the stock plugins DO NOT initiate the dynamics plugin feature when place in an audio channel HOWEVER the SAME plugin on an aux channel does initiate the dynamic plugin feature.
https://youtu.be/izsM36eYyDM

i downloaded the Avid AAX SDK and came across the juce_to_aax documentation which landed me here.

So apparently there are flags of some sort to disable this feature or some variable or class like “JucePlugin_AAXDisableDynamicProcessing” – again I am not a software coder.

is it possible to to differentiate the dynamic processing on an aux vs an audio channel?
It seems that most plugin manufacturers no longer work with dynamic processing on audio channels with Catalina and PT 2020.12 - BUT THEY ALL WORK dynamically on aux channels.
It is above my pay grade.
Because Slate, Melda, Sound Device Digital and a few others get dynamically processed on both audio channels and aux’s - but many other’s like including the 800 lb Gorilla’s like Waves iZoptope and Plugin Alliance only work dynamically on aux returns.

So to repeat myself
is it possible to to differentiate the dynamic processing on an aux vs an audio channel?

I wasn’t getting any love at the Avid forums which seems to be turning into a gearslutz bash-fest, troll town.

A plugin can only inform the host whether or not it supports dynamic processing. It can’t force the host to use dynamic processing. It sounds to me like Pro Tools may simply be deciding not to use dynamic processing on non-aux tracks.