First i have to say that i like the new modular system
Maybe someone knows the solution for this issue. I’m using a new tip after the juce quake and could reproduce the issue with the juce demo plugin. I do following:
- start the latest ableton live demo
- load the juce demo AU plugin to a track
- delete/remove the juce demo AU plugin
- load the vst demo plugin
- delete the vst demo plugin
- load the AU plugin —> the ui does not show up anymore (no crash)
I set the suffix in the build preprocessor settings (JUCE_ObjCExtraSuffix=LSSDJEqVST32bit, JUCE_ObjCExtraSuffix=LSSDJEqAU32bit). I know its not the fastest way, but i do following to get different suffix:
- Build the VST and AU the same time like in the demo plugin.
- Rename the AU plugin in finder and set a new suffix in XCode
- build the plugins again, delete the new AU and rename the one with the old suffix back the the original name.
Is there something i miss? What is JUCER_XCODE_MAC_F6D2F4CF ?
Edit: I’m pretty shure that the suffix worked, because the file size is different.