I have been watching the ADC 2016 videos form the JUCE YouTube channel, but I miss some of the talks shown in the programme such as:
- Timur Doumler: C++ In the Audio Industry, Episode III: The Lock-Free Queue
- Tim Blechmann: High Performance Audio Programming on modern out of order CPUs
- Oron Cherry, Amir Arama: How to make JUCE plugins SoundGrid compatible
- Giulio Moro, Andrew McPherson: Bela: hard real-time, low latency audio and sensor processing on a Linux embedded board
- Aaron Leese: Real-time bandwidth limiting for better audio
Will they be added to the list of videos in YouTube?