Android ant build failed on Mac

Hi,
I have updated my Android SDK from Eclipse ADT updater and Juce from Introjucer.
My current environment is:
JUCE: 1.54.27
NDK: android-ndk-r6
Android : 2.3.1 (android-9)

First Build.xml has at line 36 and after commenting on this, my ant build proceeds.

BUILD FAILED
/Volumes/MacHD3/Working/Projects/Mercurial/fuzepael-bms-repo/Builds/Android/build.xml:36: 

Error. You are using an obsolete build.xml
You need to delete it and regenerate it using
	android update project

But fails with the following error:

[exec] Invalid attribute name: 
     [exec]           package
     [exec] Compile++ thumb  : juce_jni <= JuceLibraryCode4.cpp
     [exec] Prebuilt       : libstdc++.a <= <NDK>/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/libs/armeabi/
     [exec] In file included from /Volumes/MacHD3/Working/Projects/Mercurial/fuzepael-bms-repo/Builds/Android/jni/../../../JuceLibraryCode/../../juce/amalgamation/../src/native/android/juce_android_NativeCode.cpp:99,
     [exec]                  from /Volumes/MacHD3/Working/Projects/Mercurial/fuzepael-bms-repo/Builds/Android/jni/../../../JuceLibraryCode/../../juce/amalgamation/juce_amalgamated_template.cpp:422,
     [exec]                  from /Volumes/MacHD3/Working/Projects/Mercurial/fuzepael-bms-repo/Builds/Android/jni/../../../JuceLibraryCode/../../juce/amalgamation/juce_amalgamated4.cpp:31,
     [exec]                  from /Volumes/MacHD3/Working/Projects/Mercurial/fuzepael-bms-repo/Builds/Android/jni/../../../JuceLibraryCode/JuceLibraryCode4.cpp:16:
     [exec] /Volumes/MacHD3/Working/Projects/Mercurial/fuzepael-bms-repo/Builds/Android/jni/../../../JuceLibraryCode/../../juce/amalgamation/../src/native/android/juce_android_SystemStats.cpp: In static member function 'static int juce::SystemStats::getMemorySizeInMegabytes()':
     [exec] /Volumes/MacHD3/Working/Projects/Mercurial/fuzepael-bms-repo/Builds/Android/jni/../../../JuceLibraryCode/../../juce/amalgamation/../src/native/android/juce_android_SystemStats.cpp:296: error: no matching function for call to 'sysinfo::sysinfo(sysinfo*)'
     [exec] /Volumes/MacHD3/Softwares/SDKs/Android/android-ndk-r6/platforms/android-3/arch-arm/usr/include/linux/kernel.h:16: note: candidates are: sysinfo::sysinfo()
     [exec] /Volumes/MacHD3/Softwares/SDKs/Android/android-ndk-r6/platforms/android-3/arch-arm/usr/include/linux/kernel.h:16: note:                 sysinfo::sysinfo(const sysinfo&)
     [exec] make: *** [/Volumes/MacHD3/Working/Projects/Mercurial/fuzepael-bms-repo/Builds/Android/obj/local/armeabi/objs/juce_jni/../../../JuceLibraryCode/JuceLibraryCode4..o] Error 1

Please help me on this.

Regards
Symadept

v1.54 was months and months ago, and I’ve been making huge changes to the android build since then! Please get the latest version from GIT!