Carbon View Components Available: 1
  auvw CRFX MUIR  -  ERROR: View Component specified, but can't be found

Cocoa Views Available: 1
  JUCE_AUCocoaViewClass_d4cc14e66586f46c
    PASS

* * FAIL

--------------------------------------------------

I'm on Mac OSX 10.6.8

The only comprehensive "solution" I found on the nets was this post: http://syntheway.com/Apple_Logic_Pro_ERROR_View_Component_specified_but_cant_be_found_AU_Audio_Units_Validation_Tool.htm

If I override the validation, the plugin works fine in Logic Pro 9 (I've been using it for a while). The plugin also works perfectly in Ableton Live 8. Has anybody else run into this problem? It seems rather obsure, but not uncommon.

Any help is much appreciated!

Cheers,

Muir 

I made a fresh new "Test" project with the Introjucer & it passed the validation process fine. Something I added along the way in my original plugin must have induced the Carbon Component View issue. My plan as of now (when I find the time) is to start fresh with my original plugin & start adding things until the validation error occurs.

Ill post my observations/results here.

Cheers!

Muir

Problem fixed!

Instead of rebuilding my plugin piece by piece, I simply made a new project in the Introjucer that mimicked that of my original (same settings and all). I then took the "JuceLibraryCode" folder from that new project and copied it over the one in my original plugin's project folder. The plugin passes the AU validation test fine now.

I'm guessing that either I changed some config setting in the Introjucer or the module updates did something funky.

If anybody runs into this issue and wants more info PM me!

Cheers,

Muir