Audio: MultiChannel Output

Hi… Here is my situation:
I have to build an application that take in input a sound (wav or mic…) and map it in output to an 8 channel system (8 monitor).
I got an audio device that has 10 outputs:
now eg., with jucedemo I can choose this device but, when I have to choose the output channels, I can choose just 1/2 or 3/4 or 5/6 and so on… just two channels, not all togheter.
The same with windows programs… I can see togheter and use all of theese outputs with cubase and maxmsp…

Someone that can tell me how to see and use all the output channels togheter?
Maybe a solution would be open 4 device for each couple of output channels… but it sounds bad to me…
Let me know…
Thanks

“togheter”?!

Of course it can open multiple channels. Read the instructions for AudioDeviceManager::setAudioDevice() and AudioDeviceSelectorComponent.

The demo app only needs two channels, so that’s all it shows you.

ok jules, you’re right of course… but know there’s another problem:
If I run the pre-compiled jucedemo it let me choose directsound and asio devices… but when I compile the source code (nothing modified) and run it, it let me just choose from the directsound…
The same if I wrote:

just directSound listed!
i just don’t understand…
thanks for your help

[quote=“dO3”]ok jules, you’re right of course… but know there’s another problem:
If I run the pre-compiled jucedemo it let me choose directsound and asio devices… but when I compile the source code (nothing modified) and run it, it let me just choose from the directsound…
The same if I wrote:

just directSound listed!
i just don’t understand…
thanks for your help[/quote]

sounds like no ASIO sdk on your system and/or Juce_config.h not got “#define JUCE_ASIO 1” uncommented

thanks Karbon…
I downloaded the asio sdk and did all the necessary.
the asio problem is solved

now, with the asio running, i will try to solve the other and greater problem…

let me know if you have any issue for it…

thanks and forgive me for my english.