Basic Plugin

Hi I’m trying to learn how to program in c++ by following a starter tutorial.

Here: http://www.redwoodaudio.net/Tutorials/juce_for_vst_development__intro3.html

However when it comes time to compile for the first time I receive the error LNK1104.

there is one line of code that I think could be causing this:

ViggzStereoWidthAudioProcessorEditor::ViggzStereoWidthAudioProcessorEditor (ViggzStereoWidthAudioProcessor& ownerProc)
: AudioProcessorEditor(ownerProc), processor(ownerProc)

For that line of code in visual studio I get these errors:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C2440 ‘initializing’: cannot convert from ‘ViggzStereoWidthAudioProcessor’ to ‘ViggzStereoWidthAudioProcessorEditor &’ ViGGzStereoWidth_SharedCode C:\Users\ViGGERz\Documents\ViGGzStereoWidth\Source\PluginEditor.cpp 32

and:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C2439 ‘ViggzStereoWidthAudioProcessorEditor::processor’: member could not be initialized ViGGzStereoWidth_SharedCode C:\Users\ViGGERz\Documents\ViGGzStereoWidth\Source\PluginEditor.cpp 32

Which I believe is giving me the link error and it wont compile into a dll file for me like the tutorial says it should because of this.

In juce it is saying:

error: C:\Users\ViGGERz\Documents\ViGGzStereoWidth\Source\PluginEditor.cpp: non-const lvalue reference to type ‘ViggzStereoWidthAudioProcessorEditor’ cannot bind to a value of unrelated type ‘ViggzStereoWidthAudioProcessor’

Any help would be great as I’m new to c++
Thanks.

I have fixed it luckily.
It was my variable I made, I named it wrong. lol thanks anyway