Necessary steps that used to be in the sticky here but are not in the current stickies, taken from post by adfernandes (http://www.juce.com/comment/291142#comment-291142)
The current Introjucer assumes that the following has been done:
- Navigate to the /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer folder.
- Create an Extras directory if said directory does not exist.
- Change directory to the new /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Extras directory.
- If a CoreAudio directory or symlink exists (with full path /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Extras/CoreAudio, remove it (back it up first, though!).
- Create a symlink via sudo ln -sv /Library/Developer/CoreAudio /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Extras/
- Note that modifying anything in the /Applications/Xcode.app directory can invalidate Xcode's digital signature, which may bring about strange behaviour with GateKeeper or the App Store. It has not been a problem for me as the digital signature seems to be validated only once during App Store installation... but you have been warned.