Can't build project on macOS Catalina

Hi everyone!
I am trying to include Juce library in to my Swift project for iOS platform. Currently I’m working on laptop with macOS Catalina (10.15.6). Clang can’t resolve #include <algorithm> (other includes look fine):

/Users/user/JUCE/modules/juce_core/system/juce_StandardHeader.h:46:10: 'algorithm' file not found

It’s the output from cpp -v:

clang -cc1 version 12.0.0 (clang-1200.0.32.2) default target x86_64-apple-darwin19.6.0
ignoring nonexistent directory "/usr/include"
ignoring nonexistent directory "/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/usr/local/include"
ignoring nonexistent directory "/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/Library/Frameworks"
#include "..." search starts here:
#include <...> search starts here:
 /usr/local/include
 /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/12.0.0/include
 /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/usr/include
 /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/include
 /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks (framework directory)

I haven’t rich experience with c++ on MacOS, so I stacked on this for all day. Do you have any ideas, how solve this issue?

Did you install Xcode, and which version?
You also need to start Xcode once so it can install extra components before doing any compilation.

Yes, I have installed Xcode 12.0.1 . When I created an iOS application from Projucer and this project contains only C/C++ code it builds without errors. But when I added Objective-C bridging header and import JUCE headers to it, error 'algorithm' file not found appears.

Are you doing pure Objective-C or Objective-C++? I think the former won’t work.
Could you please provide the complete error, with the name of the file that is being compiled? That should help understand what is going on.