I have used the IntroJucer to generate a JUCE static library for me. It is simply called JUCE.xcodeproj. I took JUCE.xcodeproj and added to our main project, Unity-iPhone.
There is a folder under JUCE.xcodeproj called Products. It has a red file in it called libJUCE.a. The full path of libJUCE.a that I can see when I click on it is
This is the file our app is looking for to link with. However, the file that was generated was actually
I have tried messing with "Binary Location" setting in the Introjucter, but I don't see how I can set this so that the generated file is in the correct location. Can I do this, or is there a way that I can set it up to copy the file.
Another thing that I don't understand is that if I open up JUCE.xcode projecect by itself, it wants libJUCE.a to reside at
But within the Unity-iPhone project, it wants it to reside at
Why is there a discrepancy and how to do set it up that my libJUCE.a will end up at the plact that the Products folder says it should be at.