Dynamic library cannot be created

While trying to create a dynamic library with Projucer on Windows 10, VS 2022 I get the error: “This project was last saved using an outdated version of the Projucer! Re-save this project with the latest version to fix this error.” I built the Projucer after cloning the actual juce version 7.0.3 from github. This post from juce forum suggests that it could have somthing to do with the path or folder structure Projucer generated project: autogenerated header file doesn't include any juce headers - #5 by SourGummi. My Juce is at C:\Users\ANY Computer\Documents\gitRepos250\JUCE and projects are under C:\JUCE_Projects. A hint how to solve this would be appreciated.

Are you able to build the WindowsDLL example project in the extras folder?

… my build of …\JUCE\extras\WindowsDLL failed. Here is a short excerpt of the console log:

warning C4661: ‘FloatType juce::FloatVectorOperationsBase<FloatType,int>::findMaximum(const FloatType *,CountType) noexcept’: no suitable definition provided for explicit template instantiation request
1> with
1> [
1> FloatType=double,
1> CountType=int
1> ] (compiling source file …..\JuceLibraryCode\include_juce_audio_utils.cpp)
1>C:\Users\CLEVO Computer\Documents\gitRepos250\JUCE\modules\juce_audio_basics\buffers\juce_FloatVectorOperations.h(138): message : see declaration of ‘juce::FloatVectorOperationsBase<double,int>::findMaximum’ (compiling source file …..\JuceLibraryCode\include_juce_audio_utils.cpp)
1>Done building project “WindowsDLL_StaticLibrary.vcxproj” – FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Thank you for reporting. We have new commits on the develop branch fixing the DLL build.

Thanks for the fix! I will try that out.

Ok. Problem is solved after installing the fix!