Easy Licensing Solution

Iā€™ve been looking for a new solution. Iā€™m just waiting for you guys to be in business for a while. Last thing a medium company like myself wants to do is switch over to a new platform and you guys decide you onā€™t want to do it anymore.

By the way, Iā€™m using LimeLM/TurboActivate

Hi Jamal,

Concerning your complaint, you havenā€™t reached us for any requests concerning your needs about Keyzy and in our final communication, you clearly stated that since Keyzy is new, youā€™ll be looking for other options. Please let us know if you communicated any request that we missed. Thanks.

Perhaps you misunderstood me. Iā€™ve already been using Turbo.Activate/LimeLM for the past 6 years and Iā€™m in the market for looking for another service. So it would be a risk switching all of my products over to a new service.

We have not made any requests sent to you, but we do wish you luck. This is something that has been needed severely in the industry is a good software licensing tool.

2 Likes

Thank you Jamal,

Weā€™re working hard on Keyzy and feedback coming from our users makes development go in the right direction.

Yes, I agree that itā€™s a risk to switch from one service to another. I mentioned that risk in a different manner in our Should You Use Bonus Solutions blog post. But I assure you that if you decide to switch to Keyzy, you wonā€™t regret it. Our support will guide you from the start to end. Whatā€™s more, youā€™ll pay less.

I donā€™t mind people showing what they are working on, I am actually very interested.
But a bi-weekly newsletter? Come onā€¦

14 Likes

Hi Daniel, I donā€™t want to disturb anyone. If anyone is uncomfortable with my posting on this thread, please like Danielā€™s reply.

Iā€™m really sorry guys, Iā€™ll use this thread rarely.

Hi Again Guys,

There are numerous things I want to mention that may excite you about our licensing solution.

First of all, we accepted Lonca (Guild) accelerator (https://www.loncagirisim.com/) in Istanbul, we got mentoring, office facilities, we got the chance to reach the start-up ecosystem that is functioning just like us in software business and this habitat and cooperation helped us grow in such a collaborative environment.

Also, we appended semi-online activation mechanism to our c++ client library which means that your user has to do is being online during the activation process and just write the relevant serial number once (no necessary to write again) then, even if your userā€™s computer is offline, your user can use the plugin, so that KEYZY client library does the work in background (Download the license file automatically to your userā€™s device).

Last but not least, WooCommerce plugin was developed; from now on it supports offline license file distribution that could reach your aid. Our newly-improved plugin can integrate your e-commerce website with KEYZY, if you are using WooCommerce and you are struggling to sell your plugin, it can automatically assign your user a serial number. In addition to all, WooCommerce plugin has ā€˜ā€™Register Your Productā€™ā€™ feature for your sales from the dealers. Also, you can use our plugin with FastSpring WooCommerce Gateway plugin; https://github.com/cyberwombat/woocommerce-fastspring-payment-gateway

In short, our end-to-end solution is increasing but we wonā€™t be contented with the things above, we will continue to grow with the upcoming subscription feature.

If you have any questions related to what we have covered so far, feel free to ask.

@volkanozyilmaz Sounds great. Also if you created a rent-to-own system that works with woocommerce subscriptions youā€™d be onto a real winner.

2 Likes

@Gav thanks for the reply.

Itā€™s on the way, soon youā€™ll be able to use it as well.

1 Like