Enabling projucer live build

I have a full JUCE license I made myself an account at Roli. How do I connect my JUCE license to that account?

All I can find is that I'm asked to fill in the hardware serial for my product....not really applicable.

The workaround in the forum of just log in to the account and then soon it works is not enough. I made the account yesterday.

We are having some issues with the server backend (see sticky note on forum). For now you will need to have logged into my.roli.com at least once before. After this it may take up to 30 min to activate. Sorry for the inconvenience!

"The workaround in the forum of just log in to the account and then soon it works is not enough. I made the account yesterday."

I made the account yesterday and have today been logged in to the account much more than 30 mins. Still nothing.

How does the Roli account know that I own a JUCE license. Does it match my name and address or should I register my JUCE license somewhere?

After all when just logging I get the message "Your registration is nearly complete! Please fill in your details below to register your product.".

This is solved now. Thank you for your patience! 

See original message below.

This shouldn't be happening: your license should be acitvated within a few minutes now.

Did you log in by visiting my.roli.com? You should see "Welcome to the My ROLI Community" on the landing page. If you see a page with four big orange buttons ("Visit www.roli.com", "Visit the store", etc.) then you are on the wrong page (accounts.roli.com). You need to navigate to my.roli.com. If you see the product registration page, then simply click "back" at the bottom of the page. 

When you access my.roli.com for the first time, the activation process will be started. Reload the "Welcome to the My ROLI Community" until you see that the "JUCE Pro" license has been activated.

If this doesn't work then please pm me with your my.roli.com username or e-mail.

Once again, sorry for the inconvencience. We are working on a fix as fast as possible.