Generated Makefile source paths (OBJDIRs) seem to be wrong for some sources

Here's a snipet.

$(OBJDIR)/AppDelegate_17d00fac.o: ../../../../../../../../projects/playback/client/Source/AppDelegate.cpp
    -@mkdir -p $(OBJDIR)
    @echo "Compiling AppDelegate.cpp"
    @$(CXX) $(CXXFLAGS) -o "$@" -c "$<"
$(OBJDIR)/ImageRequest_c4bde58.o: ../../../../../../../../projects/playback/client/Source/ImageRequest.cpp
    -@mkdir -p $(OBJDIR)
    @echo "Compiling ImageRequest.cpp"
$(OBJDIR)/Main_90ebc5c2.o: ../../Source/Main.cpp
    -@mkdir -p $(OBJDIR)
    @echo "Compiling Main.cpp"
$(OBJDIR)/MaxhashRequest_3357ef21.o: ../../../../../../../../projects/playback/client/Source/HTTPRequest.cpp
    -@mkdir -p $(OBJDIR)
    @echo "Compiling HTTPRequest.cpp"
$(OBJDIR)/BinaryData_ce4232d4.o: ../../JuceLibraryCode/BinaryData.cpp
    -@mkdir -p $(OBJDIR)
    @echo "Compiling BinaryData.cpp"
$(OBJDIR)/juce_core_aff681cc.o: ../../JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_core/juce_core.cpp
    -@mkdir -p $(OBJDIR)
    @echo "Compiling juce_core.cpp"
$(OBJDIR)/juce_cryptography_25c7e826.o: ../../JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_cryptography/juce_cryptography.cpp
    -@mkdir -p $(OBJDIR)
    @echo "Compiling juce_cryptography.cpp"
$(OBJDIR)/juce_data_structures_bdd6d488.o: ../../JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_data_structures/juce_data_structures.cpp
    -@mkdir -p $(OBJDIR)
    @echo "Compiling juce_data_structures.cpp"

Main.cpp, and JuceLibraryCode paths are correct and will work on another file system. AppDelegate.cpp, ImageRequest.cpp, HTTPRequest.cpp will not be found.

Sounds like you've asked it to load a file from a different drive or something. E.g. if you use the introjucer in Windows and add files from different drives, it'll have no way to map those paths into a linux makefile.

Hmmm. I'm on Mac OSX. Looks like had to go in and set the JUCE moduels paths and after that evertyhing seemed to statr working. The module paths were also trying to go all the way back to the "/" root and back down to where I have JUCE for my project.