Getting "Use of undeclared identifier 'indjuce'"

so I’m trying to follow The Audio Programmer on the JUCE development of the AudioFile Selector and Uploader tutorial and the button works fine and will DBG “Clicked” but when I add this in the MainComponent::OpenButtonClicked it gives me the error

Use of undeclared identifier ‘indjuce’

which comes from the juce_String.h file and the method

int indjuce::StringoleWordIgnoreCase (StringRef wordToLookFor) const noexcept ;

is specifically highlighted.

I was able to put this in the MainComponent::OpenbuttonClicked method but upon injecting the code it fails

void MainComponent::playButtonClicked()
{
juce::FileChooser chooser(“Choose An AudioFile”, juce::File::getSpecialLocation(juce::File::SpecialLocationType::userDesktopDirectory), “.wav",".aiff”);

if(chooser.browseForFileToOpen())
{
    juce::File myFile;
    myFile = chooser.getResult();
    juce::AudioFormatReader* reader = playManager.createReaderFor(myFile);
    std::unique_ptr<juce::AudioFormatReaderSource> tempSource(new juce::AudioFormatReaderSource(reader,true));

DBG(reader->getFormatName());

}

}

any help???

My guess is that you’ve accidentally made some modifications to the JUCE files. Try comparing the line where you see the error to the same line on github. If the lines are different, you should revert your changes to the JUCE files and then try rebuilding.

Thanks I troubleshooted and tried running on another computer which had just downloaded JUCE and Visual. It worked on there so I then reverted my Projucer and Xcode back to the initial settings and it did the job. I was only surprised because I don’t ever remember explicitly modifying any JUCE headers. Thank you for your help much appreciated.