How can I install JUCE in Linux Fedora?

I was following JUCE 4.2.1 setup on apt based Linux, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, mint, elementary OS-Freya
But it fails when I try to make it, I installed everything according the reply below.

JUCE 5 has more dependencies than JUCE 4, which are not listed in the thread you liked to.

What errors do you get when compiling?

So, just before I would be getting this
Package webkit2gtk-4.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing webkit2gtk-4.0.pc' to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable Package 'webkit2gtk-4.0', required by 'virtual:world', not found Package 'gtk+-x11-3.0', required by 'virtual:world', not found Package webkit2gtk-4.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path. Perhaps you should add the directory containingwebkit2gtk-4.0.pc’
to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
Package ‘webkit2gtk-4.0’, required by ‘virtual:world’, not found
Package ‘gtk±x11-3.0’, required by ‘virtual:world’, not found
make: *** [Makefile:419: check-pkg-config] Error 1
But after I just tried it again before answering i got

Compiling Main.cpp
Compiling include_juce_core.cpp
Linking BinaryBuilder - ConsoleApp

So I guess it just worked this time.
Also, is there anything I have to do with the binarybuilder in the folder that gets created when i run make? Beacsue it dosn’t seem like it does anything.

Binarybuilder is a command line program that turns binary data into source code that you can use in your Juce programs. I am not sure why building your Main.cpp also causes that to be built, it should be a separate Juce project in the JUCE/extras.

If you do a Juce command line program, you don’t get a dependency on gtk/webkit. It is however a dependency for GUI applications because of Juce’s WebBrowserComponent. That can be disabled by having an extra preprocessor definition : JUCE_WEB_BROWSER=0