How to change compiler in Introjucer?

Hi everyone,

Due to Cryptopp libraries incompatibility, I cannot use LLVM GCC 4.2, this is, com.apple.compilers.llvmgcc42 compiler.
I must use Apple LLVM Compiler 3.1 (com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler) (a pity).

My question is, how can I parametrize Introjucer so that I can change compilers?

Thank you as usual,

Gabriel

I’m pretty sure newer versions of the Introjucer default to Apple LLVM Compiler 3.1.

Most probably possible using the ‘Xcode custom flags’ field, in Introjucer.

I use that to set many setting like :
ARCHS = “ppc i386 x86_64” ,VALID_ARCHS=“ppc i386 x86_64” ,MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET_x86_64 = 10.6 ,MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET_i386 = 10.5 ,SDKROOT_x86_64 = /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk ,SDKROOT_ppc = /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk ,GCC_VERSION_ppc = 4.0

You have to find the one for the compiler.

Salvator

[quote=“Salvator”]Most probably possible using the ‘Xcode custom flags’ field, in Introjucer.

I use that to set many setting like :
ARCHS = “ppc i386 x86_64” ,VALID_ARCHS=“ppc i386 x86_64” ,MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET_x86_64 = 10.6 ,MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET_i386 = 10.5 ,SDKROOT_x86_64 = /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk ,SDKROOT_ppc = /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk ,GCC_VERSION_ppc = 4.0

You have to find the one for the compiler.

Salvator[/quote]

This is precisely the issue. There is not a setting to change it or, at least, I did not found it.

The latest version of the Introjucer will set projects to use LLVM 3.1 by default now. No need to change any settings.

OK cool, btw Jules, with the latest git, I’ve got a smal compile error with gcc 4.0
in juce_CPlusPlusCodeTokeniser.cpp

juce::CPlusPlusCodeTokeniser::getDefaultColourScheme()::Type' uses local type 'const juce::CPlusPlusCodeTokeniser::getDefaultColourScheme()::Type'
It seems it can’t parse

in

Hope this is possible to resolve. Maybe I need to switch to gcc4.2 too…

Salvator

Thanks, I already fixed that, it fails in GCC 4.2 too.