How to define OTHER_LDFLAGS in Projucer project?

Hello,
I need to add some items to OTHER_LDFLAGS in xCode.
And after I add it in xcodeproj everything is fine. But after I launch the xcodeproj from Projucer everything dissapear.

I tried to open Projucer project in text editor and search anything like OTHER_LDFLAGS, but found nothing.
So I always need to remember to edit OTHER_LDFLAGS by myself anytime I update my Projucer project.

For help great thanks in advance.
Best Regards

I’ve also tried to add items to “custom xcode flags” field in Projucer, but then other default flags disappear, like -lAAXLibrary_libcpp or -bundle

I think that the “Extra Linker Flags” field in the Xcode exporter settings should do what you want.

Hello Reuk,
thanks for your answer but there isn’t anything like “Extra Linker Flags” in my version of Projucer (JUCE v6.0.7).

As I told before I’ve found field “Custom xCode Flags” and it has something to do with OTHER_LDFLAGS because when I fill it then I get those values in xCode “Other Linker Flags”. But all other values which by default was before, now disappear.

Maybe I use some wrong command. I fill “Custom xCode Flags” field with exact that command:

OTHER_LDFLAGS = -Xlinker -headerpad -Xlinker 578

But there is some comment that I should use comma separator. So I also tried that:

OTHER_LDFLAGS = -Xlinker, -headerpad, -Xlinker, 578

But it also doesn’t work. So I have no idea how to use it.

It’s in the settings for the exporter:

1 Like

Ahaaaa… Now it works. Great thanks.

But I also used command:
-Xlinker -headerpad -Xlinker 578

because for whole command:
OTHER_LDFLAGS = -Xlinker -headerpad -Xlinker 578

Keyword OTHER_LDFLAGS and = was treated as arguments.

1 Like