For those who'll might need to make RTAS libs for C++11.
In order to support C++11 properly.
Mac OS X 10.7 and above, Windows 7 and above (I don't have the time or energy checking Vista ;) )
To avoid compilations errors you must use SDK 10.6 as Rail was kind enough to show me.
After linking it to your Xcode SDK you're all set. libc++ will work and your JUCE plug-ins will compile just fine.
For Windows side this might be helpful:
I've been able to build RTAS and AAX under VS2015 and compile a functional plug-in. (tested under Pro Tools 10.3.10)
Here are some tips:
- Make sure in all the projects below you have the following settings:
* Toolset includes xp (eg. v140_xp)
* Make all libs static "Code Generation Runtime" - /MT (release) and /MTd (debug)
* On Digidesign Projects only (not yours!): Make sure "Calling Convention" is __stdcall
* Build the following projects: RTASClientLib, DSPManagerClientLib & SimplePlugIn (build PlugInLibrary no need for the entire solution!, this make stdlib version of PlugInLibrary)