Juce audioengine & iPhone components - a hint?

I’d like to use the juce audioengine with an MMI build only with iPhone components.
What would be the correct way to do it:

• build an iPhone project with XCode and include the juce library (but then how to configure and start juce) ?
  • start from my juce application and try to replace the main juce view by an iPhone one ?
  • start from my juce application and replace only the components.

Thanks for your help.

If your whole UI is native to the iphone, then your best bet would be to write a native app and add the Juce lbrary to it.

Thanks for the answer. Shall I activate the JUCE_ONLY_BUILD_CORE_LIBRARY option ?

No, that would also disable the audio classes.

Thanks, it worked that way. The sound generation is working and I can control it through the iPhone GUI.
I’m stuck once again. On my application using juce GUI, I use the MessageListener class to notify the juce GUI of changes in the sound generation part.
I tried the same with the iPhone GUI but I have the impression the messages are dispatched only when I add a new one in the list.
Shall I call any message dispatch method somewhere to force the dispatch regularly ?

Did you use a ScopedJuceInitialiser_GUI somewhere to make sure the juce system is actually initialised?

I added an ScopedJuceInitialiser_GUI object in the main function and it works now. Thanks again !