JUCE Bug List Report

Hi,

These are a listing of the JUCE bugs that have been found and fixed in our project. I have included a patch file and/or line numbers where relevant

I have provided an explanation for all of these issues but if there is still any confusion after reading the problem statement and the patch then please let me know

These all exist on the JUCE ‘develop’ tip as of 8/6/16 (#7abbf67)

1. Problem: CRLF and CR in XML document are not translated to a single LF as per XML specification
    File: juce_XmlDocument.cpp
    Patch: 1.txt (1.8 KB)

2. Problem: SVG “translate” should assume y to be 0 if not provided as per SVG specification
    File: juce_SVGParser.cpp (Line 1372)
    Patch: SVG translate( x, y) bugfix

3. Problem: Missing CRLF between header and user header in HTTP request header
    File: juce_linux_Network.cpp (Line 434)
    Patch: 3.txt (1.1 KB)

4. Problem: If Kiosk (fullscreen) mode is exited by using the native full screen button on the OSX title bar isKioskMode() still returns true
    File: juce_mac_NSViewComponentPeer.mm (Line 371)
    Patch: 4.txt (1.9 KB)

5. Problem: When focus is lost in Kiosk mode it seems NSApplicationPresentationOptions is set to NSApplicationPresentationDefault instead of the previous values NSApplicationPresentationHideDock | NSApplicationPresentationHideMenuBar that was set when entering Kiosk mode. Note: This looks like a OSX bug which we have worked around and not a bug with JUCE
    File: juce_mac_NSViewComponentPeer.mm
    Patch: 5.txt (3.1 KB)

6. Problem: Typo. NSF1FunctionKey should be NSF11FunctionKey
    File: juce_mac_NSViewComponentPeer.mm (Line 2101)
    Patch: 6.txt (1.4 KB)

7. Problem: File::hasWriteAccess returns false for root writable files if we are SUID root
    File: juce_posix_SharedCode.h (Line 339)
    Patch: 7.txt (1.7 KB)

8. Problem: Shortcuts bound to ‘numpad /’ are rebound to ‘/’ upon restart of the application
    File: juce_KeyPress.cpp (Line 253)
    Patch: 8.txt (2.2 KB)

Great work! let’s hope the JUCE team will merge these in soon :slight_smile:

Thanks guys, yes, we see this, and will go through them asap…

Thank you for the great list! I’ve fixed all the bugs except bug no. 5 on the latest develop tip. I’ll have a closer look at bug no. 5 tomorrow.