Juce_linux_windowing.cpp


#1

line 1863 is missing a semicolon.

I also get a numMonitors not defined error.


#2

also :

src/juce_appframework/gui/graphics/imaging/image_file_formats/GIFLoader.h was in lower case in my zip file.


#3

hmmm…

and after a bit of fiddling to get JUCE to compile on linux, when I try and compile jucedemo, I get a huge stack of linker errors:

Linking JuceDemo
build/intermediate/MainDemoWindow.o(.text+0x28): In function `MainDemoWindow::MainDemoWindow[not-in-charge]()':
: undefined reference to `juce::DocumentWindow::DocumentWindow[not-in-charge](juce::String const&, juce::Colour const&, int, bool)'
build/intermediate/MainDemoWindow.o(.text+0x10e): In function `MainDemoWindow::MainDemoWindow[not-in-charge]()':
: undefined reference to `juce::DocumentWindow::setMenuBar(juce::MenuBarModel*, int)'
build/intermediate/MainDemoWindow.o(.text+0x13a): In function `MainDemoWindow::MainDemoWindow[not-in-charge]()':
: undefined reference to `juce::DocumentWindow::~DocumentWindow [not-in-charge]()'
build/intermediate/MainDemoWindow.o(.text+0x1b8): In function `MainDemoWindow::MainDemoWindow[in-charge]()':
: undefined reference to `juce::DocumentWindow::DocumentWindow[not-in-charge](juce::String const&, juce::Colour const&, int, bool)'

[... snipped]

#4

…oh shit - I fixed all these, but mustn’t have merged my linux tree before I released it. Bollocks. Well I was going to do a new one anyway in the next couple of days.


#5

1.25 is much better!

Something was a little wonky on when I moved the compiled app to another linux box, but that is probably crufty libraries on the machine I used to compile.


#6