Juce & Xcode

Has anybody successfully (or not) used Xcode classes with Juce? I’m looking to create an iOS app with Juce, but need to use some of the native iOS functions that are not present in Juce (yet). Any insight on this?

Yeh, just make sure your source files have a .mm extension so they get compiled as Objective-C++.

Aiit posted a good example of how to mix classes here: http://rawmaterialsoftware.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8493

Thank you Dave. This is helpful, but I’m looking to include some Xcode stuff into Juce code (not vice versa). Something like a DatePicker or PickerView in iOS.
What should I import/include to be able to use these kind of components (objects) in Juce?

Thats exactly what aiit’s code does, it displays a native, Objective-C, iOS image picker using a C++ wrapper which you can call from juce code.

Can you be more specific about what you mean by XCode? XCode is an IDE, not a framework or language. If you mean you want to include some Interface Builder xibs you can use the juce UIViewComponent to load a native UIView.