About GForce Software
We’ve been developing virtual instruments since 2003. To date, we’ve specialised in vintage modelling and delivered some of the best sounding virtual instruments out there. We are a small team of relaxed yet very passionate people dedicated to our craft. We pride ourselves on the sonic and musical qualities of our products. Our mission is to inspire composers and producers by providing well crafted instruments and sounds; and to nurture those aspiring to learn and grow during their musical journey.
About the role
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer to lead the development of our new instruments.
- Develop new high quality (sonically and visually) plugins that inspire composers
- Write top quality C++ code, super efficient, well architectured and well commented
- Conduct testing of your own code, code refactoring when needed; conduct peer-review
- Support product ideation, roadmap review and product’s feature discussions
- Exchange constructively with beta testers & the product team to build the right products
- Collaborate with your software teammates and keep learning and researching new ideas
- Create installers for Mac and PC; Conduct product maintenance
- Audio and Music Tech BSc or equivalent, MSc in Software Engineering
- You have example(s) of audio plugin you designed (ideally with Juce)
- Fluent in C++, Juce, software testing, code review and debugging
- Understand Subtractive and FM synthesis and eager to exploring other types
- You are passionate about all synths and solving music producer & composers’ challenges
- Self-starter & Passionate - you like to explore new idea and experiment
- You enjoy working alone yet you are a great collaborator
- You welcome constructive feedback (about yourself & about your products)
- Mercurial, GitHub, Agile, DSP, PD or Max, Matlab, Multi-DAW, Python experience is a plus
CONTACT US TO APPLY
Please click this [LINK] to download the details about the role and how to apply.
The GForce Software team