Leaked Object in a VST3 Plugin for Cakewalk

Hi!
I’m doing my dissertation developing a VST3 plugin (Using JUCE, Visual Studio 2019 and Cakewalk as the DAW for testing) that loads a file and analyze his properties, however, I got a leaked object and I suspect of the launchAsync part in my code, here is the “Select a file” part:

void ProyectoAudioProcessor::botonAbrirClickeado()
{
    SelectorDeArchivos = std::make_unique<FileChooser>("Seleccione un archivo", File::getSpecialLocation(File::userDesktopDirectory), "*.wav; *.aiff; *.mp3; *.flac; *.ogg; *.lame; *.wma");
    auto Banderas = FileBrowserComponent::openMode | FileBrowserComponent::canSelectFiles;

SelectorDeArchivos->launchAsync(Banderas, [this](const FileChooser& chooser) {
        File ArchivoSeleccionado(chooser.getResult());
        if (ArchivoSeleccionado.exists()) {
            LectorDeFormato = ManejadorDeFormatos.createReaderFor(ArchivoSeleccionado);
            AbrirSource = std::make_unique<AudioFormatReaderSource>(LectorDeFormato, true);
            MostrarNombreDelArchivo.setText(ArchivoSeleccionado.getFileName(), NotificationType::dontSendNotification);
            MostrarDirectorioDelArchivo.setText(ArchivoSeleccionado.getFullPathName(), NotificationType::dontSendNotification);
            FDM = LectorDeFormato->sampleRate;
            PDB = LectorDeFormato->bitsPerSample;
            FDA = LectorDeFormato->getFormatName();
            NDC = LectorDeFormato->numChannels;
            BR = FDM * PDB * NDC;
            Transportador.setSource(AbrirSource.get());
            ReproductorSource.reset(AbrirSource.release());
        }
        else
            return File();
        ; });
}

This part is called through an ImageButton.onClick.
The object leak only occurs when I close the plugin in Cakewalk while debugging it, so I added this in the destructor:

ProyectoAudioProcessor::~ProyectoAudioProcessor()
{
    LectorDeFormato = nullptr;
    AbrirSource = nullptr;
    SelectorDeArchivos = nullptr;
}

This didn´t work either :C
The error/leaked object message is this:

*** Leaked objects detected: 1 instance(s) of class AccessibilityNativeHandle
JUCE Assertion failure in juce_LeakedObjectDetector.h:92
Cakewalk.exe has unchained a point of interruption (I translated this part ´cause my VS is in Spanish jeje).

I tried the HeavyLeakedObjectDetector in the private of my Processor, but this didn´t worked either.
Anyone has any idea of what the solution could be or what´s going on?
Thanks!